This vase tutorial is one of the easiest ways to elevate the decor for your home or wedding! We used 75 cent glass vases found at our local thrift store, but you could create the same effect with any translucent, colorless container--that includes mason jars and clear wine bottles!
Choose your two colors in acrylic craft paint to create a two-tone ombré meets tie dye effect. We added glitter (and lots of it) to our second color to really get these babies sparkling. Below you'll find more info on all the materials used and the 3 minute video tutorial!
Be sure to share your vase creations on IG with the tag #RoguePetalDIY :) You can also follow along with us on our new YouTube channel to find our weekly D.I.Y.s each Thursday. If you have any requests for tutorials surrounding our faux pretties, or home decor crafts in general, leave a comment below! Happy crafting, friends!
Step by Step Video:
- translucent, colorless plastic or glass container
- acrylic craft paint in two different colors
- bowls to hold paint
- wooden stick or paint brush to stir paint
- polyurethane (water based) for thinning and final coat
- faux flowers for adding to finished product