All Fern + Eucalyptus Garland
Please read all information below, but pay extra attention to our FAQs below which details the production time if you are planning an event and need the arrangement within a certain time frame!
- All of our garlands are hand-tied with high quality faux materials. Each stem of foliage and/or bloom are tied in along the center of the garland and wrapped with floral wire. Each garland has 3-5 or more types of foliage used for an even more realistic appearance; foliage type depends on the style and listing.
- Garlands are perfect and easy additions to any table decor, mantle, or ceremony displays. All garlands have a front and a back; the front displayed outward or facing up on a table and the back with a visible central stem or "vein" as displayed in the photo example.
- This arrangement is made of all artificial stems.
- Garlands can be purchased in lengths of 3 feet, 6 feet, and 9 feet. Note: 9 feet garlands are better suited for table or mantle use--when they are used for hanging or arch decor, they can be more difficult to hang (twist on themselves)--vs. using smaller sections like 3 or 6 feet! To make set-up more manageable, we don't go beyond 9 feet in length for this reason.
- If any of the foliage or flower types shown here are unavailable, we will source a very close substitute of similar style and quality. Exact replicas are rare when creating these arrangements due to rotating faux floral availability. If any component of the design is particularly desirable and you hope to see that exact material type, please reach out PRIOR to placing your order to discuss specifications. We will try as best we are able to accommodate or find another substitute.
- Any special requests for flower swaps/adjustments don't hesitate to ask via the contact form on the homepage or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
All Fern + Eucalyptus Garland
More info on our faux pretties...
When will I receive my item?
Estimated Production and Arrival for Wedding* items:
Total time from production to delivery ranges 4 to 8 weeks. If your event is less than two months away, please communicate via email: email@example.com! We want to make sure you receive your order with plenty of time to review the arrangements before the event day.
*Rush orders are available depending on our current order volume at time of the order. Additional rush fees applicable.
All wedding pieces are made to order after purchase. Production is anywhere from 1-6 weeks dependent upon order size, as well as supply and material availability. Once your order is ready, we will package up your pretties and ship insured via UPS ground and update with tracking information/estimated arrival.
For Any Designated "Ready-to-Ship" Items:
Our ready-to-ship items are ready to ship and do NOT require production time! We ship our items each Friday therefore arrival time is 1-4 business days from Friday based on location, UPS ground or standard shipping. For rush orders, please reach out via our contact form to make sure we can get it to you in the time requested!
For floral art prints:
Art print production and arrival time is 1-2 weeks total depending on the printer!
Will my item look exactly like the photos here?
If you're purchasing a "Ready-to-Ship" item:
Yes, it will! We take lots of time to make sure our photos are an accurate representation of what your piece will look like in person, too :)
For all pre-designed wedding items:
Each of the listings in the wedding collections are SAMPLE designs, which we base your purchased arrangement on. The photos represent an example of what you will receive and we will try to get as close to that design as possible! Exact replicas are often rare due to the constantly changing availability of faux flowers. In the event that a flower or stem pictured is not available, we will replace it with a stem that is close in color/shape/style in order to maintain the overall palette and floral design. If we are unable to find an acceptable replacement, we will reach out as soon as possible!
We built each of the collections based on research and experience in the artificial floral market; therefore they consist of beautiful and unique stems that we feel confident we can get on a more consistent basis.
Are these quality faux stems?
All of our collections and made-to-order listings are created with the highest quality faux and dried floral stems we can source; as well as blooms that make the arrangements more reasonable in price. Wholesale artificial blooms that are realistic can range anywhere from $2 to $15 for just one bloom. Therefore our pieces are priced individually, not as sets, and vary in price.
Each RPC piece is created and put together with SO MUCH care and intention! Please be aware that because the arrangements are not made in a factory, and are handmade, there may be increased instances of rogue* :) hot glue or glue strings, stray floral tape, or small leaves out of place!
Is your business eco-conscious?
All of our items are shipped in eco-conscious packaging with recyclable tape, tissue paper, and promo cards!
In addition to packaging, our flowers are the sustainable flower choice. Our faux and dried items require far less energy to be created, stored, and transported, and they do not have a shelf life like their real flower, counter-part.
Can I return my item if I'm not satisfied?
For all pre-made and ready-to-ship items, prints, and home decor pieces, we offer full-refunds within 30 days (less return shipping costs) of purchase if you are not 100% pleased with your order!
All wedding arrangements, that were not ordered as a ready-to-ship item, may be returned with a 50% restocking fee (less return shipping costs). As these items are created upon purchase.
Any custom work items, such as our custom keep sake prints, are non-refundable. But, if you are not 100% satisfied, we will do everything in our power to make it right!
About ribbon swatches and adding decorative ribbon:
All bouquets have a standard 2-3 inches of ribbon wrap, neatly tied around the stems included in the price. This is your choice of Swiss velvet to keep the stems together (options available on listing!).
Adding Streaming Ribbons to Your Bouquet:
You also have the option to add decorative streaming ribbons to any or all bouquets if you like this style! The add-on, streaming ribbons come in a variety of materials and colors cut in 1.5 feet sections.
Boutonnieres and corsages have a standard 3/8 inch velvet ribbon that comes with your order. Boutonniere ribbons are wrapped around the stems and corsage ribbons are attached in strands for tying to the wrist!
Disclosure & Copyright:
By placing an order, you agree to our shop’s policies. Please familiarize yourself with our shop FAQs here and information on each purchased listing. If you have any questions, please reach out via email or our contact form on the home page!
The Rogue Petal Co. and it’s owner Alyssa Grogan retain all rights to content on this site. All RPC designs, items, and content. are legally protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized duplication for personal or commercial use is prohibited.