WHAT SERVICES DOES THE ROGUE PETAL CO OFFER?
- We offer a-la-carte faux and dried flower arrangements with a focus on weddings and floral art. We use only the highest quality flowers in our arrangements; built to last far beyond the event. We want to give our clients the opportunity to have beautiful flowers at their wedding or in their everyday life that are low-maintenance, sustainable, and easy to build based on budget.
WHAT TYPE OF ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS DO YOU USE?
- Our selection of in-person, curated flowers are of the highest quality. Whether they are referred to as silk, fake, artificial, or faux. Sometimes the word "silk" encompasses a large category of artificial flowers that are not truly silk material. We use a wide variety of faux stems that are made from all or a combination of silk, polyester, plastic, nylon, silicone, foam, rubber or latex.
- Some of our designs incorporate small amounts of professionally preserved, dried flowers to improve the realism of the arrangements.
- All of our collections and made-to-order listings are created with the highest quality faux and dried floral stems we can source; as well as blooms that make the arrangements more reasonable in price.
- Wholesale artificial blooms that are realistic (and good enough to make the Rogue Petal Co. cut) can range anywhere from $2 to $15 for just one bloom. Therefore our pieces are priced individually, not as sets, and vary in price.
DO YOU EVER WORK WITH REAL FLOWERS?
- We do not work with real flowers. All of our arrangements are primarily faux or artificial flowers with some preserved, dried floral stems. Our flowers have a very extended shelf life! Therefore we like to leave the real flower arranging to the fresh flower experts!
DO YOU CREATE CUSTOM ORDERS?
- We currently offer pre-made designs in our wedding collections. These can be adjusted to better fit your wedding palette and floral vision because they are created after purchase! This means you can use one of the collections as the "base" design, then get in touch with us to swap flowers/colors/greenery as needed.
- We also offer custom orders for flower "preservation" after your event: our custom keepsake prints. You can find out more about those by clicking here.
DO YOU OFFER SAMPLES?
- If you want to see our flowers in person before committing to a large order for your event, we recommend ordering a bridesmaid bouquet in the collection you are interested in. This sample could ultimately be used as a bridesmaid bouquet or repurposed as a home arrangement!
DO YOU HAVE A STOREFRONT?
- We operate entirely online and do not have a storefront for you to see our arrangements in person. However, we go to great lengths to photograph our flowers to accurately demonstrate their colors and quality.
DO YOU OFFER RENTALS?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer rentals at this time due to the scale of our small business.
WHERE DOES RPC SHIP?
- We are based out of Baltimore, MD, USA and accommodate shipping to anywhere within the United States.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Ready-to-ship items are sent out every Friday, unless otherwise stated. Please read the description and drop down FAQs beneath the item you'd like to purchase for more details.
- For all items that require production, total time from creation to delivery ranges 4 to 8 weeks. If your event is less than two months away, please communicate via our contact form on the homepage or send a message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure you receive your order with plenty of time to review before the event day. *Rush orders are also available depending on our current volume at time of your order. Additional rush fees applicable**
- Once your order is ready, we will package up your arrangements and ship insured via UPS ground and update with tracking information/estimated arrival. UPS ground shipping estimates 1 to 5 day delivery (less subject to severe weather impact) within the contiguous U.S. 48 states. Via UPS: UPS Ground packages are generally delivered anytime Mon - Fri between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and to business addresses during their normal business hours Monday through Friday. Weekend delivery is available in eligible locations.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH MY ORDER?
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- For all pre-made and ready-to-ship items, prints, and home decor pieces, we offer full-refunds, less shipping costs, within 30 days of purchase if you are not 100% pleased with your order!
- All wedding arrangements, that were not ordered as a ready-to-ship item, may be returned with a 50% restocking fee (less return shipping costs). As these items are created upon purchase.
- Any custom work items, such as our custom keep sake prints, are non-refundable. But, if you are not 100% satisfied, we will do everything in our power to make it right!
For Eligible Items:
- To be eligible for a return, we ask that your item be in the same condition that you received it.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues:
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Receipt of Refunds:
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. As long as there are no issues with your return, you will be refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Again, if you have any issues or concerns please contact us!
Still have questions? Interested in a collaboration? Reach out directly or fill out our contact form on the home page and tell us all the things!
Baltimore, MD 21229
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm EST.