WHAT SERVICES DOES THE ROGUE PETAL CO OFFER?
- We offer a-la-carte faux and dried flower arrangements with a focus on weddings and home decor. We use only the highest quality flowers in our arrangements; built to last far beyond the event. We want to give our clients the opportunity to have beautiful flowers at their wedding or in their everyday life that are low-maintenance, sustainable, and easy to build based on budget.
WHAT TYPE OF ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS DO YOU USE?
- Our selection of in-person, curated flowers are of the highest quality. Whether they are referred to as silk, fake, artificial, or faux. Sometimes the word "silk" encompasses a large category of artificial flowers that are not truly silk material. We use a wide variety of faux stems that are made from all or a combination of silk, polyester, plastic, nylon, silicone, foam, rubber or latex.
- Some of our designs incorporate small amounts of professionally preserved, dried flowers to improve the realism of the arrangements.
- All of our collections and made-to-order listings are created with the highest quality faux and dried floral stems we can source; as well as blooms that make the arrangements more reasonable in price.
- Wholesale artificial blooms that are realistic (and good enough to make the Rogue Petal Co. cut) can range anywhere from $2 to $15 for just one bloom. Therefore our pieces are priced individually, not as sets, and vary in price.
DO YOU EVER WORK WITH REAL FLOWERS?
- We do not work with real flowers. All of our arrangements are primarily faux or artificial flowers with some preserved, dried floral stems. Our flowers have a very extended shelf life! Therefore we like to leave the real flower arranging to the fresh flower experts!
DO YOU CREATE CUSTOM ORDERS?
- The only custom items we create at this time are our custom keepsake prints. You can find out more about those by clicking here!
- Due to the size of our small business, we have decided to limit our focus to pre-made designs for weddings and limited collections. This way we can efficiently serve our large client base.
- However, if you’d like to request small changes to any of our wedding collections, often we can accommodate—just get in touch prior to purchase!
DO YOU OFFER SAMPLES?
- If you want to see our flowers in person before committing to a large order for your event, we recommend ordering a bridesmaid bouquet in the collection you are interested in. This sample could ultimately be used as a bridesmaid bouquet or repurposed as a home arrangement!
DO YOU HAVE A STOREFRONT?
- We operate entirely online and do not have a storefront for you to see our arrangements in person! However, we go to great lengths to photograph our flowers to accurately demonstrate their colors and quality.
DO YOU OFFER RENTALS?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer rentals at this time due to the scale of our small business.
WHERE DOES RPC SHIP?
- We are based out of Baltimore, MD, USA and accommodate shipping to anywhere within the United States.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- Ready-to-ship items are sent out every Friday, unless otherwise stated. Please read the description and drop down FAQs beneath the item you'd like to purchase for more details.
- For all items that require production, total time from creation to delivery ranges 4 to 8 weeks. If your event is less than two months away, please communicate via our contact form on the homepage or send a message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure you receive your order with plenty of time to review before the event day. *Rush orders are also available depending on our current volume at time of your order. Additional rush fees applicable**
- Once your order is ready, we will package up your arrangements and ship insured via UPS ground and update with tracking information/estimated arrival.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH MY ORDER?
- For all pre-made and ready-to-ship items, prints, and home decor pieces, we offer full-refunds, less shipping costs, within 30 days of purchase if you are not 100% pleased with your order!
- All wedding arrangements, that were not ordered as a ready-to-ship item, may be returned with a 50% restocking fee (less return shipping costs). As these items are created upon purchase.
- Any custom work items, such as our custom keep sake prints, are non-refundable. But, if you are not 100% satisfied, we will do everything in our power to make it right!
Still have questions? Interested in a collaboration? Reach out directly or fill out our contact form on the home page and tell us all the things!
Baltimore, MD 21229
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm EST.