- This listing is a 2 feet long add-on order for one strand of 2 inch hand-dyed cotton ribbon to your bouquet of choice!
- You can add as many strands as you'd like to each bouquet, but we recommend 3 or more per bouquet.
- You can select each strand and the designated bouquet by adding it to your cart. If you have questions, please reach out via our contact form!
Color Swatches: please note due to the increasing variation in computer monitors and web browsers, our color swatches may look different than they do in person. Not all monitors are calibrated the same and it is not possible to guarantee our colors are exactly the same, but we try our best! Ribbons can also be subject to slight variations in color due to the vendor dye batches.
- We recommend choosing at least 3 strands or 4 of ribbon per bouquet--they could be in multiple colors, the same family of colors, a mix of materials, and so on. To achieve the best look, at least 3 pieces of ribbon always seem to win on design.
- We suggest starting with a primary "base" ribbon in your color choice of either swiss velvet or cotton. Then build on this with the next strand by choosing another color that is similar or relative to your base ribbon color; in the same material or opposite. So if you chose swiss velvet, either another swiss velvet strand or a cotton (and vice-versa). And last add that 3rd ribbon of choice from any of the materials in any color. Same or different!
- Don't forget, you don't have to stop at 3. You can have a bouquet lush with flowers AND lush with ribbon, if you wish. That is the best part about customizing the ribbon!
- If you would like to read more, you can check out our blog on ribbons here.